Plastik 70 conformal coating
PLASTIK 70 is a fast drying, transparent, acrylic coating, with good dielectric properties. It shields printed circuit boards or other parts from corrosive (atmospheric) influences. This film protects printed circuit boards from leakage currents and short circuits.
- Provides a protective and insulating film against atmospheric influences such as moisture, oxidation, dust or corrosive vapours.
- Good adhesion on metal, plastic, wood, glass,...
- The film is resistant to diluted acids, alkalines and atmospheric attack.
- Can be soldered through.
- Prevents sparking and corona effects.
- Remains transparent and flexible even after a long period.
- Temperature range : -40° C to +60° C.
- Insulation and protection of:
- General electronics
- Printed circuit boards
- Cables and wires
- High-voltage transformers
- Coils of electric motors
- Protective coating in electro-engineering applications.
- To avoid short circuits in car electrics.
- To seal plastic caps of plug and socket connectors.
Content: 200 ml
Material Safety Data Sheet
Technical Data Sheet